Continuing efforts to “spotlight” VTPP staff, students and faculty ensuring to introduce new VTPP family members and serve to keep us reacquainted. This month’s VTPP spotlight is Kaylyn Clements and the newest VTPP faculty member Dr. Fernanda De Mello Costa!
These are the questions asked of VTPP. Individual answers are presented in each section of the following table. Enjoy these insights into our VTPP family. More “spotlights” will follow in coming months……
- Where did you grow up?
- What is your fondest memory of growing up?
- What is your favorite fictional character?
- What is your comfort food of choice?
- What is your favorite thing about your career?
- What is the best piece of advice you’ve ever been given?
- If you could spend the day with one person, who would it be?
What is one thing that VTPP should know about you that we do not know?