VTPP Faculty – February 2019
- Congratulations to Dr. Charles Long, PI on a VitriCell SA grant application entitled “lnvestigating the utility of the VitriCell cryopreservation kit for in vitro produced bovine embryos”
- Congratulations to Dr. Ivan Ivanov, Co-I on an NIH R01 grant application entitled “Diet and the colonic exfoliome: a novel, non-invasive approach to testing interventions in humans”
- Congratulations to Dr. Larry Suva, Co-PI on an NIH R01 supplement to the grant entitled “Hormonal Regulation of NHERF1 in Bone”
- Congratulations to Dr. Stephen Safe, Co-I on a new NIH R01 application entitled “Defining novel effects of environmental and microbial-derived xenoestrogens in colonic inflammation”
- Congratulations to Dr. Ivan Ivanov Co-I on an NIH R03 entitled “A novel mouse model of testicular granulosa cell tumors”
- Congratulations to Dr. John Stallone, PI on a new NIH R21 application entitled “Androgens, Aging, and Blood Pressure: Challenging the Dogma”
- Congratulations to Dr. Yanan Tian, PI on a new NIH R01 application entitled “Mechanistic Insights of T2DM Development due to PM2.5 Exposure: Analysis of Human Exposure and Animal Modeling”.
- Congratulations to Dr. Stephen Safe, PI on an NIH R01 supplement to the grant entitled “Dietary Flavonoids-Microbiota-Ah Receptor Interactions in the Gut”.