Identifying upcoming seminars, workshops, funding announcements, events, and conferences of interest to VTPP. I hope it serves as an accessible archive and reference for upcoming research events and deadlines, and sources of information to support our next discoveries.
NIH releases new videos with information about the NIH grant review process. If you are interested in how NIH grant applications are reviewed, please take a look at the link below and get an impression of the peer review process.
Interested in NIH grant submissions? As you get ready to apply for a grant you can get some tips for success from the experts at NIH by clicking on the link below
Please let me know of other upcoming meetings that VTPP faculty, students and post-docs should consider
VTPP SEMINAR SPEAKERS IN NOVEMBER (watch out for weekly announcements)
- Tuesday November 6, Dr. Emily Su (suggested by Dr. Ramadoss)
- Tuesday November 13, Dr. Mark Barteau (suggested by Dr. Suva)
- Tuesday November 20, Dr. Heather Wilson-Robles (suggested by Dr. Newell-Fugate)
- Tuesday November 27, Dr. Jessica Trasler (suggested by Dr. Clement)
- Upcoming NIH and other Grant Deadlines
- November 5: Revised NIH R01 submissions due
- November 16: Revised NIH R03, R21 submissions due
- December 8: F Series Fellowships (including F31 Diversity) new, renewal, resubmission
- December 8: Ruth L. Kirschstein Pre-doctoral Individual National Research Service Award
- December 8: Ruth L. Kirschstein Postdoctoral Individual National Research Service Award